Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Yesterday's News!

I forgot to write yesterday so here is how it went. Dalton & I were on our own yesterday because Daddy worked late. Dalton was great he napped twice. His tooth is working it's way up slowly! He has started to put his hands up to pick him up. What a great boy he is! I can't say it enough. He is getting more loving everyday too. He really gets cuddly when he is sleepy, love that time with him. Grandma & Grandpa came over in the evening & played with him then he got a bath. They had not seen him in the big tub yet. He is so cute, loves to play in the tub.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it just so loving when they reach out for their Mommy? I started crying when my children did that for the first time. I can't wait for him to tell you & hear your response to "I Love You Mommy."

    Jo

    ReplyDelete