Sunday, June 10, 2007

Dalton went to the park yesterday!


We had a great day at the park today. Dad, Mom & Dalton walked to the park. What a long walk that is. It was hot!!

But Dalton got to swing. This is his second time to swing & he seems to like it.

He did not nap much either. So this morning he

was up at 5:30am! YUCK!

I guess they change sleeping habits for a long while. I guess I thought they when they learned to sleep thru the night they would do that forever unless they were sick or teething! Boy did I live in a fantasy land!

He is such a good boy 99% of the time. He never crys & I do mean never crys. Sometimes he whines when he is sleepy but no big time crying! He is just a good boy! He has such a good personality I look forward to his older years. I hope he stays calm & easy!

We also went swimming which he loves!!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute picture of Dalton! Sounds like it was a really fun day, even though he decided to wake up early. I don't like the days when Doran decides to wake up early, either, but I can't say he's ever risen before 6:30! Poor Mom =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like Dalton is a great lil man! He is going to have a great personality. I will be praying for you that he sleeps till 7 AM. I know what you mean about getting enough rest. You need all you can get. take care Hun.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete