Monday, June 25, 2007

Said "DaDa"!!!

Well I sure did want him to say MaMa first but I am glad he said "DaDa"! Daddy is so proud!! He is a daddy's boy. He is also rocking back & forth now. Hopefully he will be crawling soon. He is rolling all over the place. He does not like to stay in one place long. He is growing tired of his bouncy seat! I love that thing, it lets me get stuff done. I am going to be said when we have to say goodbye to it & hello play yard!! Soon Soon! We officially have the 4th tooth, it has broken the surface and making it's appearance now! Yea, maybe it will be smooth sailing for awhile.

5 comments:

  1. 3 months of nothing but dada here... what silly kiddos we have!

    They just know how to get what they want in life- right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so jealous =) Doran is still working on the next round of teeth, and I don't know if I'll survive it! LOL Yay, Dalton! You are just growing up too fast =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Dalton! That's so exciting! Mama is soon to follow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Dalton! That's so exciting! Mama is soon to follow I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job Dalton!!! I am so glad you got that 4th toofer in. I bet you really feel better now. I bet your daddy is so proud to hear you say DaDa! Oh! Heather get ready to hear nothing but Dada-Dada-Dada-Dada-Dada...It is funny how they just repeat it over and over. He is growing up too fast and will be saying Mama soon enough. Chloe said Bye-bye Gangy yesterday when she left. (That is baby talk for Bye-bye Granny. I was tickled. So I know how proud you must feel that Dalton is talking. Take care Hun and have a Blessed Day.
    Granny Jo

    ReplyDelete