Saturday, June 09, 2007

Mom's getway trip!

I went with Grandma & Grandpa away for a day & night. I was so excited to go & had a wonderful time. BUT I did not realize how much I would miss him when I was gone. :`( Guess I really am a mother! Sometimes I can't believe I am but yesterday proved it for me!! I missed him like people need air!!! Darrel & Dalton had a wonderful time together! They are a cute pair! Dalton is starting to really move about his crib. When I go in to get him in the mornings he is usually on his side or stomach now. I can't wait for him to be standing & looking for me!! That is going to be priceless!

2 comments:

  1. It really is hard to leave those little guys for long periods of time. I don't mind working short shifts, but long shifts really get me! Glad to hear that Dalton is moving nicely around the crib. He'll be standing in no time! It certainly doesn't seem to take long for those things to happen =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah!!! you really are a Mommy!!! It is so hard to leave those lil ones at such a young age. But I am glad you got a break and got away. Soon Dalton will be pulling himself up in that crib calling you Momma...Momma...Momma. I am really pleased he is doing so well.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete