Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mom's Birthday!

Boy today was the best birthday ever! Because I have Dalton! He is a joy. He is cutting his second tooth so he has been a little cranky today. We had lunch with Grandpa, Grandma & Great Grandpa today! It was wonderful. Grandma & Grandpa are great, they gave us a gift card for the plant store. We got some great plants for by the pool. We are trying to make it look tropical! That is our little piece of heaven back there. We are so blessed to have the pool! Glad Dalton has it to grow up in. It is so darn hot here. Today it was about 93 but seemed like 104. It is so humid you sweat the minute you step out the door! Dalton sure does love his grandparents! He lights up when he sees them! Grandpa lights up when he sees him too!!! Glad they are so close so they have a great relationship with him! I loved my visits with my grandparents. I still have my Grandfather who is great but I sure do miss my Granny!! She would have loved Dalton. I wish she could have seen him. Although she can see him from heaven it would have been nice for him to meet her! Dalton is sure pooped! He is taking a nap right about now! Hope he sleeps longer then 5:30am like he did this morning tomorrow!!! Well this has been a great day!! My birthday was spent with the ones I love!! Doesn't get better then this!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! It's so great that you still have grandparents and that Dalton gets to see his own grandparents so frequently. Those are such awesome relationships. Glad to hear this has been such a wonderful day for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Hun, I am so sorry that I have been so busy with everyone in the hospital here that I forgot to send a card. When are you all coming down? We want to go to Baytown Seafood. So hurry and you can join us soon. I am glad you had a wonderful day. Sounds like you had a blessed one too, being with grandparents. Love you and hurry down.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete