Saturday, June 23, 2007

Off to Grandma's house we go!!!

I am so excited because Dalton is going to spend the afternoon with his Grandparents! What special times they are having & going to have in the future. I remember when I would spend the summers over at my Grandparents house & have blast! They would give me just about whatever my heart wanted at the time. (mostly food) We are on the other hand cleaning out the garage so Darrel can get his truck in the garage & out from in from of our house. We are trying to fit a car, truck & motorcycle in a two car extended garage! Good luck to us!! I hate having cars on the street. I think it is rude to other people backing out of their driveways & such. Dalton had a rough night last night again. That one tooth is really a bugger! Everyone please pray that tooth will come in soon to give that baby some relief (and mom)! Now we are off to Dalton's other Grandparent's house! What a full day of Grandparents he has today! What a lucky kid!!! Grandpa Buddy & Grandma Jo are taking us out to dinner. We are glad we get to go down & see them. They live further so Dalton does not get to see them as often as my parents. So this is nice. Have a great evening everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Love ya lots lil man. Kisses & Hugs
    Granny Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooo excited that you are coming to see us! I can hardly wait for you to get here. I know your mommy & daddy are busy cleaning out that garage. It is really not too messy but with a lil tweeking here and there I am sure they will make it wll fit in there. All 3 vehicles. I am so sorry you had a bad night lil man. I sure wish I could make that toofer come in so you wont be in pain. I am continually praying for you guys. Hurry up and get here so we can have some fun and go eat. That's alright if you don't get to come down as much, that just makes our visits extra special. See you when you get here. Love ya bunches, lil' man.
    Granny Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great that Dalton has his grandparents close by. That relationship can really be such a special one, and I'm sure they just think the world of him (who wouldn't?!). Dalton is such a cute, sweet, blessed boy. Give him a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete