Friday, June 15, 2007

This makes 4!

Wow, believe it or not we are working on our fourth tooth! When my baby does something he does it all the way!!! The other upper middle tooth is on it's way out! I saw a glimpse of it under the skin today. I bet tomorrow we will be sticking out! Well I think when he decides he is going to move he might just go to walking & skip crawling! Let's hope not! I need a break after this tooth thing! He will be eating meat soon right off the bone!! Can you say spareribs!!! He is so cute when he smiles you get a glimmer of each tooth now. He is a changing boy!!! He is growning up! :(

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, you are a saint! We're still struggling with #3 here, and no sign of it poking through, just red gums, fever, diarrhea, and a very cranky disposition. At least he's been sleeping (let's hope I didn't just jinx that!). Anyway, now I really can't wait to see a pic of him grinning with all of his teeth. What a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! MY!! GOODNESS!!! Pssst! (Grandma is whispering to ya), Dalton, my lil' man; Ya need to slow down and give momma a break.
    Heather at this rate he will be walkin and talkin in no time, and then you will be telling him to sit dow n and be quiet. HAHAHA!!!
    Ya can't wait fo rhtem wo walk and talk then ya wish they would stop huh! I can't wait to see his lil toofers. Bet he is a doll when he's smiling too. kisses & hugs...
    Granny Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that I LOVE that pic of Dalton by the waterfall. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete