Monday, June 11, 2007

NEW TOOTH MONDAY!


Well Monday seems to be the day Dalton has teeth coming in. The only other tooth was on Memorial Day which was a Monday. This new one next to the lone tooth is just about to break thru! Yesterday he was a littl fussy. Today he has been good so far. I can tell it is a little sensitive & swollen.

What a trooper he is! I know this is why the have teeth come in before we can talk or there would be alot of complaining going on in!!!

NOON Today: Well guess what I just found!! A tooth coming in on the top of his mouth!! Boy we did not even know it was there! Grandpa saw it on my birthday but we did not pay attention to it! But sure enough he was right!! So we are working on 2 teeth at once.

Dalton & I went swimming today. He had a great time! He loves the waterfall! He laughs when I put him in the floaty next to it!

He was a good boy today in spite of his teeth! Another great Dalton Day!
This picture is of his first tooth & some food on the face!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish Doran was great at teething. I can't imagine him cutting two teeth at once! We're just now starting with the top teeth and cranky Doran is back =) I'm proud of Dalton for being such a trooper. Give him a hug and a kiss for me =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the picture of him in the pool! I can't believe he's already teething...it seems like yesterday that he was a newborn and now it seems like everytime I see him he's bigger and has more personality than ever. Can't wait to see ya'll on break! Much Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! Good job, Mom, on getting a good pic of that first tooth. It can be a real challenge =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh!!! Mommy, he is such a great lil man. Cutting 2 teeth at a time and not fussing about it. Give my lil man a hug from his Granny Jo, tell him I miss him too much and to just keep being an awesome lil man.

    Luv u,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete