Thursday, June 07, 2007

Pool Time with Mommy!

Another great day with Dalton! June 6, 2007. Darrel had to work late again so Dalton & I took another walk around the neighborhood with Bailey (the dog) then got in the pool. Dalton loves the pool!! He splashes & splashes! I feel so blessed!! I can't say that enough. After we got out of the pool we sat at the table outside for awhile to dry off & just played. He is so happy sometimes just doing nothing. We went in & he ate his favorite apples with some chicken, a whole jar today! Then I gave him a bath & he had a bottle & went to bed early about 7:40pm. Almost 1 hour earlier. We will see what time he wakes up today. He woke up yesterday around 6:15am. I am wishing he would keep it to about 7 am or later. I love to sleep in!! Have not done that in awhile.

2 comments:

  1. That pic of Dalton in the pool is just precious =) I'm so glad he enjoys the pool so much. Makes for some great summer fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like he is really enjoying that pool. I think Mommy enjoys it too, huh? Glad he likes the water. Hope that you both have lots of summer fun making many memories.
    Luv u all,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete