Monday, June 18, 2007

What a long day mommy had today!! Dalton did not take long naps today. That darn tooth on the top right is really bothering him. His teeth seem to come in sloooooowwwwww! Poor guy. He is just really uncomfortable. He does not cry just wants attention from Mommy! Mommy is TIRED! Daddy has been working late for awhile & so I have been going 24/7! Well enough complaining for me! I am sure Dalton would say "I am the one doing the hard work, the teeth the teeth!" I am so blessed & need to focus on that! I am really wanting to work on his scrapbook. I am already almost 8 months behind. Dalton turns 8 months on Sunday. Wow has the time gone by fast. Next thing I know he is going to be graduating from High School. I will be OLD! Good Night & God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry mommy is so tired. It is jsut a part of mothering children. Some how tho we mothers manage to have the energy for our children. We are all so Blessed to have them. Just think when daddy gets home you can play, play, play...That is when he quits working late. Poor lil mans teefers are hurting. I feel so bad for you. If Granny Jo could cut those teeth for you Hun, I would. I know it is painful. There will be enough time later to work on that scrap book when he is in day care or preschool. So just enjoy every minute you have with that lil bundle of love. Sorry I haven't responded in a few days but Great Grandma Betty went into the hospital. But we are back and all is well on this end. Take Care & God Bless. REmember...Granny Jo Loves You!!!

    ReplyDelete