Monday, June 18, 2007

What a great Father's Day!!

Well this was Dalton's first father's day! He was really good to his Daddy. He got him a new swimming suit & shirt. He loves to swim with Dad so he wanted to make sure he had enough suits! Dalton & I went to my parnets to wish my Dad (Grandpa) & Great Grandpa a happy father's day. Dalton was good. He had not had a nap so was a little tired toward the end of the visit. Fell asleep within 5 minutes of driving home. Dalton, Daddy & his 2 sisters went swimming yesterday inspite of the cloudy weather. They had a blast. I took some video I just have to learn how to put it on the web. Don't count on seeing that anytime soon. I am not that computer savvy! Hope all the father's out there had a great day!!! I think mine did & I know Dalton's Daddy did because he has Dalton & his 3 girls!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad they had a great Father's Day! And I am so glad that Dalton got to see the Grandparents up there too. Bet he really had fun in that pool with his sisters and his daddy too. He is going to be a natural born swimmer. I don't believe he will need lessons if you keep him in the pool a lot. So glad you all had a happy fathers day. Take care & God Bless! Huggs...
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it seems that Dalton and his daddy have a lot in common with Doran and his daddy: Doran gave Matt a swim suit and we also went swimming! =) So glad it was a great Father's day. I'm sure your hubby was just so proud of his awesome family!

    ReplyDelete