Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Glad today is almost over!

Boy what a LONG day today! I don't feel that great & Dalton's teeth must be acting up today. So glad when daddy walked thru the door! He was a sight for sore eyes. Dalton took good naps but when he was awake he was very needy! Most days I can put him down to play & he does so nicely. Not today! He played in his bouncy chair, then his pack-in-play for a short time. Then it was mommy hold me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I am going to get in the bath tub & soak my tired body!!! Tomorrow is another day.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like my days around here! Zoe got to swim for about 10 minutes with daddy then rain....I hear the tub calling me too!! Tomorrow is a new day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's because Dalton and Doran are only one day apart that they seem to be going through similar things at the same time. Doran, too, has been Mr. Clingy and I have to admit my patience is running thin. But what can you do but pick them up and cuddle them and hope it will pass soon? Sorry you're going through this, but you're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Dalton really decided to give you a hard time today. I can relate. Estella has those "hold me all the time" days....quite frequently actually. :)

    Your little boy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel for ya Hun...But let me tell ya just love him and be patient with him mommy. All this is new to him too, just like it is all new to you. Just ask God for strength, knowledge and wisdom for how to deal with each individual situation and He will lead you and teach you along the way. Ya know these children that He blesses us with do not come with an instruction manual. God instructions to us as parents are just to love them, bring them up in the Lord. Take Care Hun. Love You Lots. Jo

    ReplyDelete