Saturday, June 23, 2007

Thought I would never do it!!

Ok for all that know me I said I would never scrapbook! Well you know the saying "Never say Never!" I am scrapbooking & really enjoying it. I went for the first time today then tonight until about 11:30pm. Wow it was fun & I got out!!! I am so excited to make him a book that he can look back on. I am not as good as some of those scrapbookers out there but I am learning. Great Fun Tonight for Mommy! Poor Dalton the last few nights he as woke up about 1 to 2 hours after he goes down just crying. His teeth are really bothering him I think. I can't image it is anything else but those darn teeth. He is such a sweet calm boy that for him to just be cranky there has to be a reason. I wish I could get him to chew on one of those teethers. He just hates them. I have been giving him biter cookies but I don't think they are hard enough. Well all is well here at Dalton's house!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness!!! I am soooooo glad that you got to get out. YOu seem to have really needed to do that. I have never done the scrapbooking classes but, I did do some here at home on my own. It is really fun. I am so glad thatyou are enjoying it.I have been praying for lil man and you both to be able to get some rest. It has to be those darn toofers. I just hate to hear my sweet lilman is so cranky and in pain. I am so sorry and truely wish I could take the pain away. Hope that you can find something he like teething on so he can hurry this process up. Have a Blessed weekend. Lots of love coming your way.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take up scrapbooking, but I have been so intimidated by all of those pros out there who have these absolutely gorgeous books. Good for you for getting out there and doing it! I really admire you.

    Doran has been having rough nights, too. Well, not just nights, it's days too. I blame the teeth, too, because I can't find anything else wrong, and his upper gums are red and a little swollen. No real sign of a tooth, though, so who knows how long this will go on?!

    Our poor boys...

    ReplyDelete