Saturday, June 30, 2007

My 2nd day at the scrapbooking thing!!!

Well, I am hooked! I love scrapbooking. It is relaxing & a nice way to capture the memories of your family. Dalton got to spend the evening with Dad. They had fun playing on the floor. It was raining so no swimming in the pool. He does love that & it has been a couple of days because of all the rain we have had here. Tomorrow we go to a crawfish boil. Hope they have more then crawfish, I don't like it!! Darrel is so excited he just loves crawfish! This will be Dalton's first crawfish boil. Lots of insect repellent & sunscreen & we will be set! Hope to have some pictures from it posted soon.

1 comment:

  1. Scrapbooking can really be relaxing! I am glad Dad was off today to give you a break. I bet Dalton just loved spending his time with Dada. It has been raining here too. We ent to a fireworks display tonight at the church in Brazoria and it was really nice. Lots of Christian singing and preaching. Had a wonderful time! Did Dalton get to taste the crawfish? I don't like them either, so you are not alone there.Hope that you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see some Pictures! Take Care & God Bless.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete