Sunday, June 03, 2007

Baptism Day

What a wonderful day today! Our son was Baptised today! What a great kid we have! He is so sweet & happy all the time. We had everyone that was at the Baptism over for hamburgers & dessert! Dalton got in the pool! Boy he loves the pool. I am so gald he loves the water. He splashes around in his floaty! Glad we have a pool for him to grow up with! The Godparents are wonderful people. We could not ask for better then them! The Grandparents are wonderful too!! They love him sooooo much! He loves them alot too! I am so blessed to have such a great family! I thank God everyday for them. Everyone should be so blessed. He has a tooth coming in, boy it is slow!!! It has been coming in since last Sunday & still is not all the way out! Little sucker is slooooowwwww! He has been a trooper though! I am excited about this blog because I can write down daily things Dalton does so I don't forget them!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Yeah for You guys. I am so glad...Now we know everyone will be together for ever. Where are some pics? Love you all.
    Granny Jo & Pawpaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo,
    I am so glad that you had Dalton baptized. Now we all can be together for ever and ever and on into eternity...
    Granny Jo & Pawpaw

    ReplyDelete