Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thursday Happenings!

Today I had a meeting so Grandpa said he would watch Dalton while I was there. They had a great time. They took a walk, ate mashed potatoes & watched cartoons. He does love his Grandpa. He lights up when he sees him & Grandma too. Dalton & I went on a walk today with his wagon, he loves that thing! I guess he feels more like a big person not riding in a stroller. He just loves to look around. When we were headed back home up pulls Darrel. He was riding his motorcycle & when he has the helmet on Dalton does not know what to think. He knows it is Daddy but still just looks at him like why do you have that silver thing on your head. Dalton gets a kick out of seeing all the decorations for Halloween. We walk by some & he just points & say stuff (don't understand what!). Gosh I am so lucky to have such a good boy, everyone says how happy he is all the time. He truly is happy all the time!!! We have decided not to give Dalton that MMR shot right now (& maybe ever)! I am so scared of it! He is so happy & I would hate for that to change him from what he is!! Darrel is going with me to the one year checkup to keep me strong on what I want. We don't want the shot & I don't want to cave!! I will be posting some pictures of the Big Birthday Bash soon! I have to do a lobby show tomorrow so I have been busy with that the last few days. I know get it in gear & post some pictures. We had a great time! Dalton was a good boy! We had been singing to him for 2 weeks everyday so he would not cry when everyone sang to him. He did great! No crying!!! He loved the cake, you will see that in the pictures! Goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I sure do wish I could meet your little man. He sounds like a little angel. He certainly is a handsome boy that I would probably just pick up and squeeze if I did meet him =) I hope you get some pics up soon because I am dying to see him at his party and in his costume!

    ReplyDelete