Saturday, November 10, 2007

ONE YEAR CHECKUP STATS!!

He had his 1 year checkup on Friday. He got 3 shots YUCK!! It was like he new when we laid him down on the table & held his arms he started to cry like I know what is coming!! Well on better notes he is: 32-1/4" tall 29.15 lbs. He is starting to go up instead of out! The DR said he was as tall as an 18 month old! WOW I think we have a real tall one on our hands. He might even be taller then DAD! That could be a problem when he becomes a teen! I am so proud of him because he is doing so good! The DR said I am going to have to just let him cry in his crib. She said it would take about a week or 2 but he would go back to sleeping good in there. But she said if we did not nip this now it would be worse later. She said to me how many teens have said to their mothers you let me cry when I was a baby in my crib! I really want him to sleep in there!!! I think we all would sleep better including DALTON!! So I am going to have to buckle down & really do it!!! I am sure I will say after it is over YEA I am glad I did it!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like Dalton is doing really well! I'm sure it will be hard to let him cry it out, but I've heard a lot of moms say it was the only thing that worked for them. I wish the best with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the crib change, I pray it goes well.

    Dalton sure is getting to be a big boy! He is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete