Sunday, November 04, 2007

Dalton's 1st Birthday Pictures!

DALTON & HIS CAKE! HE LOVES ELMO!


THIS IS HIS SMASH CAKE! HE LOVED IT! FIRST TIME TO EAT CAKE!


ELMO CAKE! IT WAS WONDERFUL LOOKING & TASTING!

Finally I am getting around to posting some pictures of Dalton's 1st Birthday! I am waiting for some pictures from other people but here are some of his cake & him with his cake. I will post when he ate his smash cake later! Boy did he love it!

He got lots of great gifts, including a wagon from Grandpa & Grandma that he loves. We ride in that now instead of his stroller!
He also got some great riding toys. The boy has 7 things to ride on! Talk about spoiled!! He got some great remote control items too!

I will add more pictures later!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful cake! Whoever made it did a really great job. I have been so excited to see pics from Dalton's birthday party! Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete