Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Well today is Halloween! Dalton is a pumpkin. What a great pumpkin he is!! This will be the first year we get to go out & trick o treat. Last year he was only 7 days old. We just sat on the couch!! Grandma & Grandpa got him a wagon & we are going in that. Next year will be even more fun because he will be walking!! We went to the little gym today which he just loves. He is so vocal there. He loves the other kids. Dalton seems to be playing well with others. He is gentle when he touches other kids. He laughs the whole time he is there. People say to me he is always smiling & yes he is!! I hope he stays this way forever Happy & Healthy!! I will post some pictures of my little pumpkin later!! Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween My Lil' Big Man!!! I love you. I hope that you have fun going trick or treating. Save Granny Jo some of that candy too. And Oh! Yeah! I have the disc from your birthday. I will mail it to you tomorrow Hun. Kisses & Hugs Baby.
    God Bless, Have Fun & Be Safe & Get lots of candy.

    ReplyDelete