Tuesday, November 20, 2007

SOY MILK YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAUTION: If you have just eaten do not read this!!!! OK soy milk is yuck going in & coming out!!!!!! Poor Dalton!!!! I thought because he was getting constipation with milk that we would try soy milk. Disclaimer: I called the dr office to ask if it was ok, they said yes! Well it is NOT ok for Dalton. About 2 hours after he had his evening bottle (I know he should not have an evening bottle but one battle at a time) he woke up crying. Darrel picked him up went to the living room. I came in to see what was the matter & picked him up (my mistake!) took him to the kitchen to get him some mylanta because his stomach was rumbling. THEN it happened an explosion from within his small body! All of his supper (what I thought was all) came out, all over me, counter floor & sink! So we got him washed up, put back down then no more then 1 hour later he was squirmy again. I again (made the mistake) picked him up & bam it happened again all over my front, back, hair & face (yes I said face). We took him in and again cleaned him up!! Ok thought it was over then about 5am I smell a stink, thought he had a bad diaper but no! So went back to sleep again then I awoke to another smell! That was it the worst diaper Dalton has had to this date!! So after we changed that diaper but did not go to sleep we went to the kitchen for a snack. He was hungry. He had a breakfast bar, then it happened again but worse! I had to give him a bath this time! (no explanation needed for that) Wow I thought it was over then about 1 hour later another!! Gosh I hope this ends soon!!! So the moral of this story is DALTON CAN NOT HAVE SOY MILK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OH NO! I bet soy milk smells really bad coming back up! I am sorry you had to deal with this and I sure hope the cutie pie is feeling better...

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know soy milk really stinks coming and going.

    ReplyDelete