Monday, November 19, 2007

Daddy is bringing home the meat!!!

Daddy shot a 9 point buck! YEA!! The people he went with are having the head mounted, (which he will have to put that at work in his office) it is not going to be hung in this house!! Does not go with my decor! They are having the deer processed too! Yea we get sausage & slim jims which are my FAVORITE!!! He had a great time. He has not been hunting in over 10 years. He deserved it!! Dalton had fun at Grandma & Grandpa's house on Saturday. I did some ebay work for a friend. Yesterday we went to a Thanksgiving dinner party. Dalton had a great time & so did we eating great food with friends. He loves whipped cream (I mean who doesn't)!! He is becoming such a little man, he really wants to walk. When you walk with him he only wants to hold one hand. He is pushing all of his push toys around the house as well as at Grandmas house. He loves to walk!! I can't wait until he can do it without assistance. I belive he will be running instead of walking. He got a bump on the head at the dinner party yesterday. She had a small stool & he slipped & bumped his head on it. He has a nice goose egg on his head. I told the Cathy the ladies house we had the party at we would put her name over that bump! HAHA! Cathy was not even near when it happened it was MAMA! I am sure there will be more of those to come! We are having brisket for Thanksgiving. Darrel makes a mean Brisket! I had turkey 2 times last week so I can skip it!

No comments:

Post a Comment