Monday, November 05, 2007

Well this is a FIRST for my little Man!!

This is a very first for Dalton. He has fallen asleep in the car of course but NEVER in the house on his own! Maybe he is growing up!!! YEA!! I was just about ready to put him in the car for a little ride to drop off some stuff at the donation spot that did not sell in our garage sale.
It got really quiet except for his video & I looked over and saw this!





Our neighbor gave him that pillow for his birthday. He loves it! He always sits by it in his playard!

I know he has way tooooooo many toys! There are more where those came from! Our living room. Now our dining room is his playroom. I moved my dining room table & chairs to our breakfast room & sold that set. So now he can see me accross the entry hall in my office. He has his TV & toys, all a boy really needs anyway. He loves it!!
When he was in the living room he would cry because he could not see me, now he has a full view of momma!

Well I guess since my little man is sleeping I shall get stuff done!! SHHHHHHHHHHH be very quiet the baby boy is sleeping!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, that is too adorable!! I know what you mean about the toys. I swear they multiply overnight!

    ReplyDelete