Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I WANT TO SLEEP AGAIN!!

OK, I really wish Dalton would be somewhat consistant with sleeping. One night it is sleeping in his bed until morning the next it is getting up at 1am! AHHHHHHHHHHHH I just want to sleep all the way thru the night!! I really want another baby but this is breaking me of that! We are going for his 1 year checkup on Friday, both Daddy & I, so I am going to get some hints then. Also he will be getting shots! But not the MMR one. I am waiting on that one. I just don't like what it has done to kids as far as Autism. I have plenty of time for it. He won't be in school for awhile. I don't think he would get Autism but you never know & I don't want to take that chance. He is so bright & happy I would hate for that to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment