Sunday, November 04, 2007

Dalton's 1st HAIRCUT!!

Dalton got his 1st haircut on Saturday!

DALTON JUST BEFORE HIS 1ST HAIRCUT!




DALTON BEFORE IN THE FIRE TRUCK!



DURING THE HAIRCUT!



DALTON AFTER THE HAIRCUT!



Ok I know all of you probably get sick of me saying he is a great boy! But he really is. We took him to a kids haircut place. He got to sit in a fire engine. Which he loved.

They put on Baby Enstein for him which he also loves. So what is a kid to be unhappy about. He just sat there. Every once in awhile he would look around. But for the most part he just sat there.

Ok I thought I was ready to get his haircut but I was not! Darrel said why did we even bother, she did not cut off that much. I took pictures & had my baggie ready for the hair. But Dalton has such nice curly hair in the back, I just was not ready to see it go! So I had her just cut the front & trim a little off the sides. He was even good when she had the clippers out to trim his sideburns!

So most of the change is on the top & front. Maybe I should have waited awhile longer!! But I was so excited until I really got there, I guess I want to hold on to my baby a little while longer!!!

1 comment:

  1. You can keep saying your boy is a good boy all you want. I'm amazed at that hair! I can totally understand not wanting to go through with it entirely once you got there. Sometimes I think Doran needs a trim, but I'm not ready to take that step yet. I also know that my boy would never be as calm as Dalton during a haircut =) What a handsome little man you have!

    ReplyDelete