Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Poor little guy!!

Well this morning Dalton woke up at 6am! I don't blame him he was soaking wet!!! I did not know one little guy could pee that much!!! WOW! I am stumped on the sleeping thing!! The doctor told me to leave him in his bed to cry. I will try that this weekend once again!!! I just hate to hear him cry. He was fussy Monday I think because of his shots he had on Friday. He was sort of fussy yesterday too! I guess that dumb flu shot got him. Darrel & I don't get them because they make us sick. I guess I should not have given him one either! Lesson learned!! He is doing good otherwise. We have our 8th tooth! He now has 4 on top & 4 on bottom. We found out he loves pizza. But who doesn't love pizza. He loves yobaby yogurt! I am selling a bunch of stuff for a friend on ebay! WOW it is alot. She is so sweet & I hope it all goes for a great price. Most of it is stamping stuff!! She went to digital scraping! I need to check that out! Our favorite scrapbooking place is closing on November 30th! We are all crushed!! That was my one night a week to get away. I will have to find somewhere else. I am almost done with is one year book!! I have to start another now! I only have 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th month pages plus crawling page to do then I am done. I do have his birthday but I am going to do that in a smaller album. Well off to start the day!! Well it really started over an hour again! Good day to all!!

2 comments:

  1. Heather, I have a few thoughts on getting Dalton back in his crib, I am sorta a fan of letting them cry it out (cio) up to a point. Some kids just get more worked up. Are you putting him to sleep and then transferring him? That is a good place to start. Are you trying to get him to start in his own bed? That one is tougher. My kids have only ever slept in their own beds, hubby is too worried about them in our bed, he can't sleep with them there. If Dalton used to do it but has gotten used to being with you, it is just a matter of breaking the habit. I do have a fabulous website to send you to. Ask Moxie. She tackles all these kinds of questions. She has a list of FAQ's in her sidebar, as well as a search box on the top right. Do a search for crib, sleep. you will get her posts on the subject. http://moxie.blogs.com/askmoxie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful for your husband to be able to go on a hunting trip! I bet he will have a great time!

    I hope Dalton is feeling better after the shots...

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete