Friday, November 16, 2007

Just Dalton & I!

Daddy is off to bring home some meat for his family the old fashion way!! Hunt for it! He has not been hunting for 10 years. He got to go on a free trip to hunt. All he has to do is bring himself & clothes. They are paying for food & lodging! So Dalton & I are home alone this weekend. He is sleeping right now so I am listing some ebay items I am selling for a friend. I have lots to do so I really need to get with it!! I am hoping Grandma & Grandpa will take him some tomorrow so I can work in peace! He was trying to snap his fingers today! It was so cute. He is soooooo smart! I just wish walking was on his top priority list but we all know that will be on his time not mine. Also I will probably regret the walking thing when it happens. Well I am going to check on the little bugger!

1 comment:

  1. Well, you know how I feel about the walking! haha I wish it would happen, too, but I'm just being impatient. I need to learn to enjoy the journey, not just the destination =) Hope Daddy brings back some good meat!

    ReplyDelete