Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday Tidbits!!

Thought that was a catchy name! Well Mr. Dalton woke up at 6am. I got him & put him in my bed & made him lay down with me until 7am. I want his clock to get set for 7am or LATER if possible. Poor boy was wet again, I think that is why he woke up. I wish I could figure out how to keep him from getting soaking wet. He is such a sweet boy. We were at a store today & a little boy about 2 or 3 was standing with his mother & Dalton was making all kinds of noises to get him to smile at him. The little boy just looked at him like "I am not going to smile so stop"! Well Dalton just smiled & laughed at him. He loves to see other little children & smile at them. It is so cute. Can't wait until he is old enough to play with other children. He is so social just like ME!

1 comment:

  1. Zoe is just like too! When she could barely say Hi she would say it to anyone, especially at Wal-Mart and it would really tick her off if people didn't respond back! I told her the other day she needed to get a part time job as a Wal-Mart greeter! HAHA!! We are so blessed by sweet kiddos!! I was just telling mom we needed to road trip to Houston!!

    ReplyDelete