Monday, July 16, 2007

Cleaning Monday!!

Well today I am cleaning (or suppose to be). Dalton is at Grandma's house. I am trying to do some through cleaning while I don't have a baby under foot!! Poor boy this morning's nap he got his legs caught in the bars of his bed & could not get them out. He cried & cried. He was not injured just scared. I guess the more they move the more spots he will get in & not be able to get out. It's all a learning process for him. Well I better get back to cleaning!!!! Time is a wasting!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey well I am finally getting caught up on my lil mans progress in life. So he has had a busy week while Granny Jo has been busy too.
    I am glad to hear the Dr. visit was good.
    Yah know when people say that our lil man is sooo big, ya just need to look at the and SMILE really BIG and say AND HEALTHY TOO!!!!!
    HAHAHAHA!!!! That is just more for us to love about him. I am sorry that people offend you and hurt your feelings. Sometimes they are just ignorant to the fact that they may be stepping on toes. We have to for give them and move on. Right?
    Wonderful that you got him down for a 3 hour nap! Good for you!!!!
    Bet you enjoyed that time didn't you?
    Has sister come up yet? Bet he will be really pleased to see her.
    Sure wish I could get away from here for a day and come see you.
    Glad to hear the Dr.'s visit was good.
    Ok Hun, I gotta get off here before I write a book! Love you all bunches. Kisses & Hugs. Have a Blessed week. If you don't hear from me you know why. Thank you so much for sending me the email and telling me you missed hearing from me. That is so sweet. I needed to hear that. God Bless...

    ReplyDelete