Monday, July 09, 2007

I just know that Dalton will be crawling or trying to walk soon. He is so active. When you hold him he moves allot! Boy his teeth are really taking shape now! His 2 top teeth are almost all the way down now. Again I did not realize how long they take to come in. He got to swim on Sunday for the first time in about a week and a half because of all the rain we have had. This is the most rain we have got in the summer that I can ever remember. Usually we are praying for the rain, now we are praying for it to stop for awhile. Thank goodness we have not had too many mosquito's. They are usually really bad after rain. Dalton sleep until 6:20am Sunday morning. I hope he does the same or better today. He stopped eating baby food for some reason. He just wants to eat finger foods right now. He eats crackers, cut up fruit & some of those graduate wheels. I read that they sometimes refuse baby food & just want to eat what they can put in their mouths. Who knows! If he keeps this up I guess I will call the doctor. He will not starve to death!! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment