Thursday, July 12, 2007

HOT HOT Thursday!

First it is sooooooo HOT & HUMID here!!!! You walk outside & just start sweating. My deodorant is working overtime here!! The pool water is 90 degrees! GREAT for just jumping in. Feels wonderful! Today was a good nap day for Dalton. He slept for 3 hours this afternoon. He went down for bedtime by 8pm. Hoping he does NOT WAKE UP before 6:30am!!! We will see! I am taking him to the DR tomorrow. I have his 9 month check the first week of August but I am just concerned about him not wanting to eat from a spoon & sleeping issues. I want to make sure that he does not have an ear infection. I guess I am paranoid actually I know I am!!! I just love him so much & don't want him to be uncomfortable. I am sure that he is perfectly normal but better safe then sorry! He is so sweet he is hugging alot now. He is trying to give kisses but you all know that they are open mouth!! HaHa! He is rocking still but no crawling yet. I am sure when he does I will say "OH I wish he was still rocking" I see little kids walking & think soon enough soon enough! Right now I have total control over where he is. He is still a little clingy!!! I feel like the only person on earth with a baby that wakes up in the middle of the night! I know I am not but is hard to think otherwise. Well good night to all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry it's so hot there. We're actually having a cool spell right now, and it's nice, but swimming isn't as fun when it's cool.

    How did the dr. visit go? I hope he(or she) was able to ease your fears and concerns.

    I'm sure Dalton will be crawling before you know it. It happens so fast! One day he'll be rocking and all of a sudden he'll start moving and then you're really on your toes!

    And I've told you before, but I'll assure you again...Doran wakes up, too, and has never slept through the night without waking at least once. Never. It's so hard, and I feel with you and for you.

    Give your sweet little man a hug and kiss for me =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it has been hot and wet here in Brazoria County. Bet that pool is nice this time of year.
    I am glad that Dalton took a long nap for you today.
    I have been at the nursing home with my dad. He is not adjusting very well to being there. I'll try to write more later and catch up with Daltons progress.
    Hope the visit at the Dr. goes well.

    ReplyDelete