Saturday, July 14, 2007

Friday the 13th!!!

Well I took Dalton to the DR., of course I was being paranoid!! Said I was but you know better safe then sorry! She said that this is the time they start to get dreams (good or bad ones). Also she said also that because he is not eating food just formula that he could be hungrier. So that eased my fears. He also has the rash that he has under his neck from drooling forever. She gave me a prescription creme for that. Hope that helps. He is 30" long & weighs 27 lbs. Boy he is going to be a strapping man!! He is my chubbier! I just love him the way he is. I get all the time WOW he is so big for his age. You know people really need to keep their comments to themselves. I sometimes get my feelings hurt. I am more sensitive then most people would think. If you know me you would not think so. I really don't care what people think about my baby boy. You know he is mine & if he is chunky so what. I say worry about yourself & your own family. Ok enough about that!! He had a great day. We had a long day at the Dr.'s office. She takes forever to see but she is very helpful & takes time to make sure all your questions are answers. I hate a DR. that rushes you!! Especially when it is about your child. If it was me oh well!! Good night to all!

2 comments:

  1. That's very interesting to know about the dreams. This could explain a lot for both of our boys. And for what it's worth, I think Dalton is simply adorable. Yes, he's a chubby baby, but that just makes him that much cuter. He's most likely going to be a big guy, so he has to get started growing sometime, right? He's just perfect and don't let anyone's comments affect you negatively, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY know how you feel!! People are always saying to Zoe..BOY you sure are TALL, you mean she's only 3?!?! WOW she's going to be BIG! Well, then that's how God made her!! People just don't think, you just remember what a good mommy you are and that our babies are PERFECT!!!
    Love ya!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete