Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday Blues!!

Well Darrel is working for his 13 day in a row!!! I like some alone time but this is getting to be abit much. I think Dalton really misses him too because when he comes home around 8pm he stays up until 10pm to play with him. We try to put him down but he just wants to play with Daddy. Next weekend will be great, Darrel will be off & we can have some family time. Because the following weekend is when I go to my Scrapbooking retreat. I am really looking forward to it. I think I have all my supplies ready. I am going to get some sleep. Everyone says you won't want to sleep but they don't have a teething 9 month old! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Man! I am so sorry that you two are missing Darrel. Hopefully you two will have some extra special time with him while he is at home. Ya know they say it's not quanity of time but quality of time that means the most.
    I hope that you have lots of fun at the scrapbooking retreat! I just loved doing mine. Make lots of memories to put in his book now.
    Have a wonderful day, Hun.
    God Bless!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete