Saturday, July 07, 2007

Dog Lover in the making!

Well what a great day today. We were at my parents & Dalton hugged their dog Lily. It was so cute, he just bend over & hugged her. We were all surprised. We got a picture of it. He loves her, she is so fun running after her toy. I think he will be a real dog lover. He does love bailey too. Bailey watches over him all the time. When I answer the door Bailey stays by Dalton to guard him. What great buddies they are going to be. I got Dalton this Zebra that he can ride & it rolls. Of course we have to roll him but when he gets the hang of it he will be all over the house. Well he is in bed & I am working on his scrapbook. I hope to have it caught up soon. I am glad I started it now & did not wait years to do it. It is hard to remember stuff & it has only been a little over 8 months. Years & I would be in trouble! Glad I started this!

No comments:

Post a Comment