Wednesday, July 18, 2007

SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!

Ok I may never sleep again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is 1am & I am up. Dalton is getting up every night now! I don't know what to do. I let him cry while I stood over his bed. I rubbed his back & finally (so I thought) he fell asleep. I went into bed & about 10 mins. later boom he was crying again! I am at the end of my rope! We have been playing this game for 3 weeks now. I don't know if it is teeth or what! I gave him motrin when he woke up. He is in our bed now which means I can't sleep. I am scared I will roll over on him. I don't want him thinking he can sleep in our bed. I went from having a kid that sleep great through the night to one that DOESN'T!!!!!! I just want to scream!!! Ok I have vented now. Now I will go to the couch (my new bed) & hope to get a couple hours of sleep!!! HAHA!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, honey, can I sympathize with you! Sometimes I wonder if it's worse for you, though, because Dalton did sleep well at one point whereas Doran never has. I've talked to so many other mothers about this and read a couple of articles, and the general consensus among all of them is this: growing hurts. And this is an age of rapid growth and development. I can understand how it would be hard to settle down when there's so many new and exciting things going on! Doesn't make the sleep deprivation any easier, though. Just helps me to be more patient, I guess =) Hang in there! This too shall pass, right?

    ReplyDelete