Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Long Night!

Well Dalton got up about 12:30am and stayed up until about 2:30am. Don't know what his problem was. I of course did not go back to sleep. So I have had about 1 hours sleep & not in the best of moods! Being a parent is really hard!!!!!!!!! Especially in the middle of the night! He stopped eating baby food & will only eat what he can put in his mouth. He goes to the Dr. for his nine month checkup soon, I am so glad because I have lots of questions! Hope he takes a nap today so I can too! It is a long time before Daddy gets home.

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to having a baby that won't sleep. Doran has never been a good sleeper, though, so I'm kind of used to it. I still long for the day when he sleeps through the night without a peep, but who knows when that will be! So he's stopped eating baby food, huh? Doran will eat anything you place in front of him, baby food or not. His appetite is unbelievable, especially for as skinny as he is. I sure hope Dalton starts sleeping again soon. It's hard to juggle the day when you feel like you're about to collapse from fatigue! But you're not alone, no matter how many of your other friends have babies who sleep well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH I feel your pain! :-) It DOES get better!! It seems I just get one down and the other one is awake or Lily knows EXACTLY the time I lay my head down for the night! Gotta love these little guys!! HANG IN THERE GIRL!

    ReplyDelete