Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Cranky DAY!!

Dalton has been cranky most of the day. I think it might be the teething thing again. I can't explain otherwise. He is normally a happy sweet boy! He would not eat much food today so that might explain help explain the teething. Hope tomorrow is a better day. I have a meeting at 10am & hope he is good for it. Daddy gets to take care of him from Friday afternoon until Sunday night!! Hope he is good for him, he usually is. Dalton goes for his 9 month checkup on Monday. I got a 8:15am appointment because I want to be one of the first. My DR is great, she does not rush you. So that makes all of her appointments run behind. It is hard now to sit in the Dr. office with a 9 month old that wants to move about!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that Dalton is having teething issues again. Any idea how long the teething period lasts?

    Estella has been cranky lately for the same reason. It took almost 8 months for the first darned tooth to break through. Now she has a second starting to poke up. I was worried that she'd never get teeth. :)

    ReplyDelete