Tuesday, July 24, 2007

9 months today!!!!

Dalton is 9 months today, I can not believe it!!! It feels like yesterday that he was born. I just think he is the best kid ever!! Despite the night wakings, he is just perfect. He is an angel most of the time. He is becoming such a hugger. This morning I got him out of bed (at 6:45am YEA) after sleeping all night & he hugged me for the longest time. It is priceless!!! I can just see him running around! That will be sooner then I want I think. I am already planning his birthday. I think I am going to do the cars theme. Daddy & him love to watch Nascar so I think that would be appropriate. But He also loves Disney clubhouse so I will have to think on it. The lady that made my beautiful shower cake is going to make his one year cake. She is going to also make a special little one for him to smash!! Gotta love that! Well off to get ready for the day!!!

2 comments:

  1. You're not talking about Mickey Mouse Clubhouse are you??? Estella loves that show. I think kids like it because the colors are so bright and the voices are cool. The "Hot Dog" song at the end is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well..."HAPPY 9 MONTH BIRTHDAY" my lil man!!! I can't believe it has been that long. How time goes by tooooooo fast!
    And I have to agree he is just a lil angel! Glad he is a lover. With all those hugs he has to be.
    Well Hun, I gotta go and check on super. So I guess i'll chat with ya later. Have a wonderfully blessed weekend!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete