Thursday, August 23, 2007

Well Dalton slept until about 7:20am this morning!! YEA BOY!!! Love that. I am sure he does too! Dalton is off and running now. He is into everything!!!!!!!!! He loves the windows! He loves looking out! He is pulling up on the furniture allot now. He just does not want to sit still. I love that he is so curious. Some say that means he is smart! Well of course I already knew that but it is nice to hear from other people. We were in the house all day yesterday waiting for the a/c guy! YUCK. Of course they were over an hour late & we had waited 4. So were are going to go out today. I feel like a caged animal since I have not been out in a day. Hope everyone has a great day!! UPDATE for Thursday! Dalton did not want to take a nap. I looked in his mouth while he was fussing & his bottom gums are swollen & red. He might have more teeth in the front coming in. He is sure getting teeth fast! Poor guy. He is hurting!

No comments:

Post a Comment