Saturday, August 18, 2007

RPNC

Sorry girls I forgot to put my stats up yesterday. I went Scrapbooking yesterday from 4:30pm to Midnight!!! YEA I need to lose about 60 lbs. YES you heard me right 60 lbs. I am going to not put my weight up because there are too many people that see me all the time that I don't want to know my true weight!! So here we go 60lbs & counting!! I am going to limit myself to 1 yes 1 coke a day!! That is my weakest link. I am going to start using my treadmill again. It is so darn hot here (about 105 heat index) most of the time. Or I will walk the mall which is 1 mile around once. I should walk it 3 times. Thanks for letting me join your Rollie Pollie Ninja Chubs Club!!! It will be great!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a good plan to get those pounds off. I sure need to do the same. Let me know how it goes. Keep us posted on your progress.
    We may be relocating for the hurricanine soon. I do not like them. Oh well, nothing can be done to change it, if it does come here.
    Give lil man a kiss and hug from his Granny.
    Glad you had a fun time at your scrapbooking class. It does good to get away for a while.
    Pray we are all safe there from the storm. Have A Blessed Weekend, Hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you've joined the RPNC! Good luck with your goal. I'm already hating the diet part of this whole thing, but I know that in the long run it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete