Sunday, August 19, 2007

Guess who is.......


CRAWLED TODAY!!!

Wow we were so excited! I was glad that Darrel got to be there too for the first crawl!

He is really mastering it today. I am in trouble now!!! He has already gone right for the outlets & what is plugged into them. Tomorrow I am off to buy more outlet covers. I guess I will be moving all my cleaning supplies up now too. I will be shutting doors & much more!!

Mommy is going to lose weight because now she is going to be moving non stop!
Looks like we are going to miss the hurricane!! YEA!! I pray for the people that are not so lucky!

I am off to bed!! I have to get my rest for tomorrow's crawl-a-thon!

4 comments:

  1. Aw! He's crawling already?! He's growing up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!!! I am so excited for Dalton. Tell that lil man I am so proud of him!
    Yah, ya need to get those outlet covers and they also make kitchen and bathroom cabinet locks and locks for drawers. That way you don't have to put things up high and they learn some things are in reach but off limits. Sure wish they would have had those things when my first two were little. I had the locks and outlet covers with my last one and they were great!!!
    I am so glad we are going to miss the hurricane. We can not relocate with my mom because of her health. Doctors say absolutely no traveling for her anymore! I do pray for the people in the path of the storm too.
    Well Hun, Have A Wonderfully Blessed Monday. TTYL
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!!! AHHH! im so excited! i bet he is going everywhere!!! he will be walking in no time at all!! anywho i guess i will ttyl love ya -dayna shayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so late for this, but GO, DALTON, GO!! =) Hooray!!!!! That is the cutest picture you've posted, too. Oh my gosh, get ready to have so much more fun now. Yes, it's extra work, but it's so fun. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete