Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Terrific Tuesdays!

Well we are having a Terrific Tuesday today! We had Breakfast with Grandma & her friends. Dalton was great as usual. Then we went to Target to get Diapers seems like we do that all the time. Well now Dalton is napping & I am going to Clean YUCK!!!! Don't like that much. I had a wonderful weekend, I scrapbooked 21 pages!! I have thru his 5th month done. So I have 2 more months plus some extra pages like the bluebonnets, teeth, first food & first trip. Then I should be caught up! I really want to get caught up so I don't have years to do at a time. I know people that do, they struggle with it. I don't want to forget stuff that I might want to make note of. I have also done a book for my mother (his grandmother). Her's is almost caught up too! YEA!!!!! It was a blast!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, 21 pages! That's awesome! I really need to start thinking about starting a scrapbook soon, before Doran gets too much older and I get too far behind. Glad it's a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!! that is quite a lot for the weekend...21 pages! I am glad that you had such a wonderful day.
    Kisses & Hugs...
    Jo

    ReplyDelete