Sunday, August 12, 2007

New Teeth Saturday!!

Wow, I was sure thinking he was working on his molars because I felt something back there. Well we did not even think to look in the front. He got his 2 teeth on each side of his top teeth. I thought before they might be coming but then lost focus on them & spent my time checking the back. Long behold the front 2 are coming out! You can see the teeth, they have broke the surface. No wonder Dalton has gotten up the last couple of nights. DAH Mom!! He now has 6 teeth. I remember when Darrel said to me, enjoy his cute look without teeth because once they start to come in they will come fast. He was right. I do miss the little toothless grin. He is such a tropper thru the whole teeth thing though. I think he does good considering what pain I am sure it is. We had an uneventful Saturday. We did not really do anything! Dad & Dalton swam in the pool & I did some laundry. Real exciting! I know I keep changing the templete to his blog, I can't seem to find one I like. There are not alot of great choices. They need to make some for babies! Of course soon he will be a toddler, BOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!! He is growing up WAY TO FAST for my liking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sunday we have to go show Grandma & Grandpa his new teeth. Grandpa has not seen him in a few days and needs his Dalton fix. It is going to be 100 degrees today! Which means the heat index will be about 108. HOT is all I can say HOT!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Dalton has 6 teeth! That's awesome! Doran just FINALLY cut his 3rd tooth this week and there don't seem to be anymore coming soon. I dread the molars =) Enjoy the rest of your weekend and stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Six teeth now!!! Our Lil' Man is growing up toooooo fast. And you say it is an uneventful Saturday? Sounds pretty eventful to me when ya find two new toofers.
    I like seeing different templates on his blog...It's good to change up once in a while.
    And yes, it has been unbearable HOT here too.
    Well Hun, Have a wonderful day. God Bless.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete