Friday, March 20, 2009

Blog Makeover & Comments!

OK I am getting a blog makeover! I really love blogging but my blog needs some serious help! For some reason all the items on the right side of my blog fell to the bottom below all my postings. Don't know how that happened just did! I am sort of computer dumb so I probably did something to it. If anyone knows how to fix it I would appreciate letting me know! Thanks in advance. I also put comments back up on my blog. I took them down for awhile but I am so excited about my blog makeover I am ready to get some comments on it! I promise I will be posting Dalton's 2 year pictures soon.

4 comments:

  1. So happy I can leave a comment now. I always tried before and would forget you had it turned off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new blog look! Look forward to catching up next week...
    Deena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big he has gotten!!! He is gorgeous! Woman are gonna fawn all over him.

    I can't tell you how to fix the sidebar stuff but when you go to leave a comment it shows back up on the side for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't believe he nearly two and a HALF! Like the monkeys!

    ReplyDelete