Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CHICKEN STRIKE....

Along with most other things! We have a chicken strike at our house now. Dalton used to like chicken but now NOT! I don't understand kids eating habits. He used to eat all the veggies & fruits in the form of baby food but NOT now! He won't even try stuff. And you know that you can't make a 2 year old eat if they don't want to. They don't get the take stuff away or grounding thing. I am not going to be the type that makes him eat what is on his plate but goodness at least give it a try! If anyone has tips I would love them. Because he hardly eats anything that is good for him. He does eat yogurt at least! I am so sick of making food & him not even wanting it. So I have a policy now that what I put on your plate is what you get & if you don't like it there will be another meal in a few hours!!! I am not a short order cook & this is not a cafeteria. I have to admit that us parents don't eat well. We at least eat a few veggies & some fruit. I wish Dalton would. I give him things over & over but he says "I don't like it!" again without even trying it. Enough about this I am sure you are bored by now. So I am off to bed, maybe I will dream up a good way to get him to eat. PS: I have even tried the cookbook that has you hide the fruits & veggies in brownies & other great food. It is good but again he won't eat it!

1 comment:

  1. I looove the new layout! It's so cute! And the pictures look awesome.

    ReplyDelete