Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Rodeo Day at school!

OK I have to admit that my boy is the cutest! This week at school was rodeo week. I dressed my little cowboy up & off he rode to school on Monday. He got to ride a pony too! Today was picture day & was so excited about it. Daddy & Dalton went to the park after school & flew a kite! He loved it for about 10 mins. I guess a 2 year old does not have a long attention span. He is such a good boy! I know that I say that all the time & everyone that reads this probably says "STOP" Saying that because you are the mother & you are suppose to think that. But he is so good! He does not give us problems, all of my friends say he is great too. Daddy has retired from his job after 31.5 years. So he has been home since last Friday. Dalton is loving it. He will be returning to work soon which scares me because Dalton is getting used to us both being home with him. They have such a great bond! He LOVES his daddy so much.
What a cute cowboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment