Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Dalton is somewhat green today. He is under the weather. He has a cough. Dalton still wakes up in such a good mood even when he is feeling under the weather. After lunch I asked Dalton if he was tired he said yes! I said when I clean up we will put you to bed. I put up his plate then looked in the living room & he was gone. I looked in his room & he was laying on a pillow on the floor going to sleep. I sat down & he feel right to sleep. I put him up in his bed & he did not even move. That would be a first for Dalton. My boy does not go to bed willingly! I hope he feels better soon. His sisters are coming over today. Maeve is coming in from College. She graduates this May! We are so happy for her to be done with school. She has applied for a job in another city. I am excited for her to spread her wings & fly! She is so responsible & will do great in whatever she does. I hope my boy stays asleep for a few hours to help him get better. He usually sleeps 3 hours. Yesterday he sleep zero minutes for a nap! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it was a long day with a boy that did not nap. Nana & Papa came over & we went to our favorite restaurant Los Cucos for food & margaritas! Well I only have 1 because I am a cheap date! I hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment