Friday, April 03, 2009

New look!

What do you think of the new blog look? I love it!!! Dalton has a LOVE I mean LOVE for trains so I thought trains would be perfect. Let me know what you all think by leaving a comment! I can't wait for Dalton to see it. He will think it's great! He loves to see himself on the computer screen. He says "That's Dalton"! Thanks for being patient while my blog looked so ugly! I am going to really work at blogging everyday now. It will be more fun with a pretty site! I am waiting for a new camera mine died! Happy Blogging!

3 comments:

  1. I love this!!! Can I asked how you did it???? I would love something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,
    I love the new blog look! I know Dalton will love it also! Too cute!
    Deena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi heather,
    I was browsing through the blogs on blogher and clicked on yours wondering if it was the same. Glad to have found you again. Love the new look. Ethan also adores trains, must be the age.
    ~Cora

    ReplyDelete