Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tooooooo Smart!

We were driving home tonight from running some errands & Dalton pipes up from the back seat "Almost home"! He is so smart. Everyday he amazing me with the knowledge that he has. Some of the stuff I think where did he learn that. Wow he is such a sponge. We went to Chuck E Cheeses today! He loves that place. I guess what is not to love food & games! They don't put on a show like they used to. I miss that from my childhood. It is rainy & cold now. Just yesterday I had the a/c on because it was in the high 80's. Now the heat. Come on weather make up your mind. I have had a cold since last week. Dalton has a cough but is much better then me. I am coughing my brains out! If you know what I mean. My parents went out of town today & we went to their house to pick something up. We went in & Dalton was asking where is Nana & Papa???? He walked all over the house looking for them. We left & he whimpered & said "I miss Nana & Papa" It was so sad. Yesterday at school he was telling everyone that his sisters were coming over. The teacher asked him what their names were. He said "Dayna & Laura" then she asked how many sisters do you have & he said "NINE"! How funny is that. Monday he was on the playground in a car & was talking on the play phone in the car & the teacher asked who he was talking to. He said "Mommy" she said "Is she at work?" he said "No she is shopping" then he said "Bye bye Mommy" & hung up the phone. He is so funny! He is getting such an imagination now. I love to listen to him when he does not think anyone is. He plays with his trains (he is obsessed with them) & talks to them. We are working on his big boy room. It is the Thomas the Train theme room. Of Course! Like I said he is obsessed with trains now. He knows about 75% of all the Thomas the trains there are. When you buy a Thomas the train there are flyer's in each one with all the current trains & tracks in them. We have a ton of those. He carries them around & reads them (or I read them) all the time. We go over the trains each day at least 3 times. If you say to him is this say "James" & it is not he will correct you with the right name of the train. I have found these great standing street signs at Toys * us! There is a railroad sign & stop sign I am going to get for his room. I am also getting this great wall mural that we are going to get. Also a switch plate & some other great stuff for his room.

Thomas Mural

Wall Switch plate

Well I took some cold medicine & it is kicking in now so I better go to bed! I will try to put on some pictures of the room in progress soon.

Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment