Friday, October 12, 2007

Great Week!!

Dalton had a great week! He gets to go to the little gym twice this week. We have 3 make-up classes to do. So Daddy is taking him today! YEA! I am glad he gets to see just how much fun it is for him. I am really glad I signed him up for that class. It was not so cheap but worth every penny to see him light up!! His tooth is in next to his bottom 2. So he has 7 teeth offically now. I think he will be getting the otherside soon. He is such a trooper. Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are going to pick pumpkins this Saturday at a farm in our area. I am excited to take Dalton's pictures in the pumpkin patch. He is going to be a pumpkin for Halloween so I think I am going to take his costume to take pictures also. This post is especially for my friend Dassy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment