Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Highlights!

Grandma & Grandpa picked up Dalton so I could get ready for the garage sale the neighborhood is having tomorrow. I am so not ready. I do want to sell some stuff. I hate selling his clothes he has outgrown but since I am not having another baby why hang on to it. I am saving the outfits he has taken pictures in at the photo studios. I want to save some so I thought that was the best thing because then I won't save it all!!! You know how us mother's want to save every piece of clothing our children had. They all have such great memories. Dalton has new words the one I am most proud of is Mama. But Hi is another. He is so cute with his waving. He has been standing alone lately. I will come into the room and his is just standing there. He tries to walk but has to still have someone holding his hands. He is so independent. Well I better get off the computer & get to marking stuff!!! UGH, glad when this Saturday is over!!! OH only 6 days until my baby turns 1!! He will be a toddler!! BOOOOO HOOOOO they grow up so fast. He is such a little man already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment